On Sat, 2008-12-01 at 15:28 -0200, Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo wrote: > Now what seems to be the last thing to do is to follow typedefs and find > unnamed structs, think about spinlock_t, socket_lock_t, etc. > Good stuff Arnaldo - updated local tree. I should be able to test later today. Dont know much about cmake, is it possible to check for elfutils version and not depend on build_id if version < xxx? This way i dont have to go out of my way to maintain my own versions of elf utilities. I have to do the patch you sent earlier manually now. I will remove it if you will fix cmake. BTW, while perusing archs i managed i think to gather sufficiently accurate info (;->) on the different alignments; i got lazy at the end, but quiet a few are in the attached txt file incase you find them useful. Double check sparc for example. I think most 64-bit hardware looks consistent; the funnies are in 32-bit archs. cheers, jamal