Dwarves Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Little request: a notice of new releases :)
@ 2008-03-12 11:29 Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò
       [not found] ` <m2zlt4kwo1.fsf-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò @ 2008-03-12 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dwarves-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

Hi there,

just having a liiitle request, could you pleas send an email when you
release a new version of dwarves? It makes it easier to maintain it in
Gentoo if I know a new release is made :)

And until I can get specto to work or find something similar, polling
the tarballs page is boring ...

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 188 bytes --]

* Re: Little request: a notice of new releases :)
       [not found] ` <m2zlt4kwo1.fsf-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
@ 2008-03-23  0:59   ` Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
From: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo @ 2008-03-23  0:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò; +Cc: dwarves-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

Em Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 12:29:34PM +0100, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò escreveu:

> Hi there,
>
> just having a liiitle request, could you pleas send an email when you
> release a new version of dwarves? It makes it easier to maintain it in
> Gentoo if I know a new release is made :)
>
> And until I can get specto to work or find something similar, polling
> the tarballs page is boring ...

Sorry, I'll do that in the future. Perhaps after polishing the CTF
support :-)

- Arnaldo