dwarves.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Pahole --version reports incorrect version
@ 2014-09-22 14:32 Richard Geary
       [not found] ` <CAMWPO3VtP13LD-Zq5QQjoN=pb0BHLKdh9kiPykFbo-w4nCt=Dw-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Richard Geary @ 2014-09-22 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dwarves-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

Hi,

I'd like to report a bug in the dwarves v1.10 release. When I run "pahole
--version" the v1.10 release prints out v1.9. Similarly, checking out the
head and building it also prints out v1.9.

Also, this mailing list isn't well advertised and I haven't found an issue
tracker.  Please could you add something to the README to help future
contributors navigate here?

Thanks,
Richard

* Re: Pahole --version reports incorrect version
       [not found] ` <CAMWPO3VtP13LD-Zq5QQjoN=pb0BHLKdh9kiPykFbo-w4nCt=Dw-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2014-09-22 14:52   ` Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
From: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo @ 2014-09-22 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Geary; +Cc: dwarves-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

Em Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 10:32:40AM -0400, Richard Geary escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to report a bug in the dwarves v1.10 release. When I run "pahole
> --version" the v1.10 release prints out v1.9. Similarly, checking out the
> head and building it also prints out v1.9.
>
> Also, this mailing list isn't well advertised and I haven't found an issue
> tracker.  Please could you add something to the README to help future
> contributors navigate here?

Thanks for your suggestions, I'll try to address them soon, as well as
comb thru the mailing list and my personal inbox to find what fell thru
the cracks :-\

- Arnaldo