fio.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Closing statement
@ 2022-06-22 19:21 Laura County
From: Laura County @ 2022-06-22 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fio

Hi ,

Attached is the corrected closing statement of the leased property Below, if you need any thing else, let me know as soon as possible if there's anything to know maybe I can let the buyers attorney know to work on scheduling

Thank you

[-- Attachment #2: Closing statement.pdf --]

* Closing statement
@ 2022-06-22 19:48 Susan Dennin
From: Susan Dennin @ 2022-06-22 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fio