---- 在 星期三, 2019-11-06 18:01:54 Amir Goldstein 撰写 ---- > On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 9:40 AM Chengguang Xu wrote: > > > > Making many small holes in 10M test file seems not very > > helpful for test coverage and it takes too much time on > > creating test files. In order to improve test speed we > > adjust test file size to (10 * iosize) for iosize aligned > > hole files and meanwhile add more test patterns for small > > random holes and small empty file. > > > > Signed-off-by: Chengguang Xu > Reviewed-by: Amir Goldstein > > Please send me a plain text version of the patch so I can test it. > Hi Amir, Sorry for that again but I really don't know what was wrong for this patch. I sent using 'git send-email' and there was nothing broken or unusual compare to other normal patches. So I have to send this patch in attachment again. Thanks, Chengguang