fsverity.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* [ANNOUNCE] Moving the fsverity-utils git repo
@ 2023-01-25 20:01 Eric Biggers
From: Eric Biggers @ 2023-01-25 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fsverity; +Cc: linux-fscrypt

Hi,

I'm moving the fsverity-utils git repo from the following path:

	https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ebiggers/fsverity-utils.git

to the following path:

	https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/fs/fsverity/fsverity-utils.git

This way, it's now owned by the "FSVerity FS Group" and isn't just in my
personal directory.  It's also now alongside the linux.git used for the kernel.

I'll keep the old repo around for a short time while I try to update the link in
a few places I know are using it.

- Eric

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-01-25 20:01 UTC | newest]