On 09/10/19 16:41, speck for Pawan Gupta wrote: > On Wed, Oct 09, 2019 at 08:13:49AM +0200, speck for Paolo Bonzini wrote: >> On 07/10/19 21:45, speck for Pawan Gupta wrote: >>>> Yes, I have other small changes I made so I'll send it out soon together >>>> with a list of preparatory patches that were committed in the past months. >>> Just wanted to add that we would also need to do the backporting and >>> testing soon. >> >> Sure. With the full list of required patches it shouldn't be an issue. > > When do you think you can post a v6? I have gotten a report of a crash, I'm trying to understand if it's my patches or something pre-existing. I believe it's the latter, but I'd rather be sure. I can post v6 right now though. Paolo