On 10/9/19 3:42 PM, speck for Ben Hutchings wrote: > > I've started trying to backport the NX patches to stable branches, and > I think I can take them back as far as 4.9. > > However, kvm_mmu_zap_all() is a relatively new addition and looks hard > to backport. I intend to make the nx_huge_pages parameter read-only > (0444 permissions) and delete this "if (new_val != old_val)" block. > Does that seem reasonable? > You could also just replace the call to kvm_mmu_zap_all() with kvm_mmu_invalidate_zap_all_pages(), which is present as far back as 3.11 Thanks, Junaid