Hi! > >This is in -next, but I get same behaviour on 5.11; and no, udl does > > Thanks for reporting. We are in the process of fixing the issue. The latest > patch is at [1]. > Thank you, that fixes the DMA issue, and I can use the udl. ...for a while. Then screensaver blanks laptop screen, udl screen blanks too. Upon hitting a key, internal screen shows up, udl does not. I try rerunning xrandr ... --auto, but could not recover it. Any ideas? Best regards, Pavel -- http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek