Hi Am 23.01.23 um 16:00 schrieb John Paul Adrian Glaubitz: > Hi Thomas! > >> Driver Changes: >> >>  * Remove obsolete drivers for userspace modesetting i810, mga, r128, >>    savage, sis, tdfx, via > > Is the Rage 128 GPU still supported via the generic modesetting driver? > > I'm asking because, we're still supporting PowerMacs in Debian Ports of > which > some of those are sporting a Rage 128 GPU. Similar question applies to the > i810 GPU used in some old ThinkPads, for example. Yes, all of those chips are still supported by the generic modesetting drivers and even the old userspace Xorg drivers. The only thing that is not supported any longer is hardware-accelerated 3d rendering. However, this has not worked anyway, as Mesa has dropped support for those chips a long time ago. Best regards Thomas > > Thanks, > Adrian > -- Thomas Zimmermann Graphics Driver Developer SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany (HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg) Geschäftsführer: Ivo Totev