On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 22:46:06 +0200, Daniel Vetter wrote: > Pipecontrol is also required to implement gfdt flushing on gen6+. > And if we ever switch to pipecontrol based cache management in the > kernel, also required on gen4. I don't see the point in saving that > little bit of storge. > > In the process make cleanup_pipe_control more robust and call it > unconditionally. > > Signed-off-by: Daniel Vetter Nice. I thought about this when reviewing the first, then decided I didn't care enough. But if you've already cleaned it up, great! these two are: Reviewed-by: Eric Anholt