On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 12:23:02 +0200, Paul Menzel wrote: > Am Samstag, den 09.07.2011, 09:25 +0100 schrieb Chris Wilson: > > Whoever pushes this, please correct > > s/Seperate/Separate/ > > in the commit summary. Yes, I forgot to fix the typo again. > > > In order to correctly account for reserving space in the GTT and fences > > for a batch buffer, we need to independently track whether the fence is > > pinned due to a fenced GPU access in the batch from from whether the > > buffer is pinned in the aperture. Currently we count the fenced as > > »the fenced« sounds strange. Probably I need to read up the code to > grasp that. Or is the »d« at the end a typo? I was probably thinking of a fenced bo at the time, but the sentence reads correctly with s/fenced/fence/. -Chris -- Chris Wilson, Intel Open Source Technology Centre