Hey, On Thu, 12 Mar 2020, Ville Syrjälä wrote: > On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 07:27:58PM +0200, Kai Vehmanen wrote: >> So I think this starts to look that we should move calling glk_force_audio >> to bind/unbind pair. I can make a patch for this. > > That would stop us from doing dynamic cdclk changes once we get the hw > that can do that properly. Rather I think I'd just hardcode the 2xbclk > requirement in i915 for the platforms that suck. well, you can always code in both places -- i.e. have the clock constraints set up at bind() for older (the current) platforms, and have a different callplace in get_power() for newer platforms. This code is anyways conditional on the hardware that is used. I now send a patch implementing this, plus code to at runtime figure out the effective BCLK, to the list. Please have a look at comment. Br, Kai