IO-Uring Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Jens Axboe <axboe@kernel.dk>
To: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@linux-foundation.org>
Cc: io-uring <io-uring@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] io_uring fix for 5.5-rc
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 13:32:14 -0700

On 1/10/20 1:26 PM, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 10:07 AM Jens Axboe <axboe@kernel.dk> wrote:
>>
>> Single fix for this series, fixing a regression with the short read
>> handling. This just removes it, as it cannot safely be done for all
>> cases.
>
> Hmm. The io_uring list is apparently not on lore. So you don't get
> pr-tracker-bot responses.
>
> Maybe add lkml to the cc for pull requests unconditionally?

Yeah I think I'll do that - I did ask Konstantin to add it, but
apparently he's not adding new lists, but rather working on something
that'll track all of them.

In any case, I've sent the io_uring one with others that are tracked
every time, so my logic has been:

- If I get a pr tracker response on one of the other ones, AND no Linus
  complaints on the io_uring pull, then I know it's in.

That's had a 100% success rate so far ;-)

--
Jens Axboe