On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 4:57 PM Richard Guy Briggs wrote: > Thanks for the tests. I have a bunch of userspace patches to add to the > last set I posted and these tests will help exercise them. I also have > one more kernel patch to post... I'll dive back into that now. I had > wanted to post them before now but got distracted with AUDIT_TRIM > breakage. If it helps, last week I started working on a little test tool for the audit-testsuite and selinux-testsuite (see attached). It may not be final, but I don't expect too many changes to it before I post the test suite patches; it is definitely usable now. It's inspired by the previous tests, but it uses a much more test suite friendly fork/exec model for testing the sharing of io_urings across process boundaries. Would you mind sharing your latest userspace patches, if not publicly I would be okay with privately off-list; I'm putting together the test suite patches this week and it would be good to make sure I'm using your latest take on the userspace changes. Also, what is the kernel patch? Did you find a bug or is this some new functionality you think might be useful? Both can be important, but the bug is *really* important; even if you don't have a fix for that, just a description of the problem would be good. -- paul moore www.paul-moore.com