On 10/02/2020 23:56, Jens Axboe wrote: > As mentioned in the previous email, here are the three patches that add > support for multiple waitqueues for polling with io_uring. > > Patches 1-2 are just basic prep patches, and should not have any > functional changes in them. Patch 3 adds support for allocating a new > io_poll_iocb unit if we get multiple additions through our queue proc > for the wait queues. This new 'poll' addition is queued up as well, and > it grabs a reference to the original poll request. > > Please do review, would love to get this (long standing) issue fixed as > it's a real problem for various folks. > I need to dig a bit deeper into poll to understand some moments, but there is a question: don't we won't to support arbitrary number of waitqueues then? -- Pavel Begunkov