Hi Emil, On 10/6/22 08:22, Emil Velikov wrote: > Greetings team, > > Recently we've noticed that IWD fails to connect to WPA2-PSK networks > whenever GCMP+CCMP cipher is used. Browsing through the IWD code-base > it appears that it lacks support for GCMP, GCMP-256 and CCMP-256 > amongst others. We do not support or select GCMP. But I'm not sure why this would prevent a connection? We would always select CCMP instead. See wiphy_select_cipher(). Hmm... maybe we reject GCMP at a lower layer...? Try the attached patch? > > Was my analysis correct - is GCMP supported? Are there any plans on doing so? No real plans, patches are always welcome. > > Somewhat relatedly - is there a configuration knob that one can switch > and let IWD fall-back to the other supported ciphers? In the GCMP+CCMP > case, we can opt for CCMP for example. > This should already happen. Regards, -Denis