Hello everyone, My name is Tina. I am working at DigitalOcean Systems/kernel team, focusing on kernel security. I would like to get involved with Kernel Self Protection Project. As a new hire, I don’t have much industry experience yet. But I have some research experience about memory virtualization. Is there any initial task that I can start with? It is going to be a learning exercise for me at the beginning, but I will learn fast and start contributing value to the project. Look forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Tina