kernel-hardening.lists.openwall.com archive mirror
* Hello Kernel Hardening
@ 2019-07-31  6:52 Rick Mark
From: Rick Mark @ 2019-07-31  6:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-hardening

Per the instructions in the get involved I'm here saying hello.

My name is Rick Mark, currently a security engineer at Dropbox in SF.

I've been toying around with various things I've found in the wild
over the years and recently put together this CC Attribution paper
'Security Critical Kernel Object Confidentiality and Integrity'
(https://dbx.link/sckoci).

I've been playing with a reference implementation and filling out
the paper as I go, so I'm here to add a new area of defense to the
Linux kernel.  If you find the work interesting, I'm happy to have
people sherpa me though the kernel contribution process, help with
implementing the reference or production version or even just
co-authors to help with the paper.

Best