kernelci.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
From: "Gustavo Padovan" <gustavo.padovan@collabora.com>
To: kernelci-members@groups.io, "kernelci@groups.io" <kernelci@groups.io>
Cc: automated-testing@lists.yoctoproject.org,
	"linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org" <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>,
	"kernelci-tsc@groups.io" <kernelci-tsc@groups.io>,
	Simon Xiao <sixiao@microsoft.com>,
	Carlos Cardenas <Carlos.Cardenas@microsoft.com>,
	KY Srinivasan <kys@microsoft.com>,
	Sharath George John <sgeorgejohn@microsoft.com>,
	"Alain Gefflaut (HE/HIM)" <agefflaut@microsoft.com>
Subject: Re: [kernelci-members] KernelCI working group: Web Dashboard
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 15:34:17 -0400	[thread overview]

Hello everyone,

**

*From our first meeting back in October[1], we took the action of
organizing our user stories that you were spread as a comments in the
the github issue{2} and, converting them into User Stories document[3].*

*

In the next meeting, we want to study the current User Stories and start
discussions to progress on development. The proposed slots are for next
week. Please answer the doodle by the end of this week:

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/egJ12A9d

Best regards,

Gustavo

[1]