Working again. Thanks Guillaume. On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 1:58 PM Guillaume Tucker < guillaume.tucker@collabora.com> wrote: > On 05/04/2021 21:39, Guenter Roeck via groups.io wrote: > > On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 12:30 PM Todd Kjos via groups.io > > wrote: > >> > >> I get errors when attempting to access > https://linux.kernelci.org/job/android/. Is this a known issue? Any ETA > for a fix? > >> > > Looks like the problem is not limited to android. I get error 500 for > > jobs and build results. > > That was another case of the mongod service stopping, it's pretty > rare but has happened a couple of times before. Things are now > back to normal, but we've missed a few results while it was down. > Sorry for the disruption. > > We've deployed a monitoring tool on some servers but not yet on > this one, it should happen soon so this kind of issues would be > detected much quicker. We've also started looking into using a > Mongo database in Azure rather than a manual install to reduce > maintenance work. > > Best wishes, > Guillaume >