kernelci.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Re: [kernelci-members] Joining any project for testing purposes
       [not found] <CALOBUQ1xJKDwsDx8hgc4-Bj-uD53vSDaJpYoTYfBOfHjVebM_A@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2022-09-15  9:41 ` Guillaume Tucker
From: Guillaume Tucker @ 2022-09-15  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelci; +Cc: kernelci-members

[moving to kernelci@groups.io]

On 18/08/2022 16:50, Mehmet Akif Yegin wrote:
> Dear,
>
> My name is Akif. I am so interested in Linux and testing tools. I've been learning for 1 years to use some testing tools such as Postman(for testing API), Selenium Library (for testing UI) and Database testing. I want to be a part of some project and help to build open source projects. Is it possible to join some project to help them as an automation tester (SDET).

Please feel free to take a look at the KernelCI project
documentation[1], the GitHub workboard[2] and reach out on IRC
#kernelci libera.chat if you have any requests.

Best wishes,
Guillaume

[1] https://kernelci.org/docs/
[2] https://github.com/orgs/kernelci/projects/1

> Thank you so much .
>

> Best regards,
> Mehmet Akif Yegin
> _._,_._,_

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-09-15  9:41 UTC | newest]