Hello all, In linux kernel source, there are many .dts files (device tree source) For example there is a file ./arch/arm64/boot/dts/arm/juno.dts. To tried to make juno.dtb from juno.dts but I don't know how to do it. (by the way, once I did make for the kernel build, junno.dtb file seems to be generated in the same directory) Just in case I want to make my own .dts and .dtb, I tried compling juno.dts file. (I had installed dtc on my ubuntu 16.04 machine before) $ dtc -I dts -O dtb -o juno.dtb arch/arm64/boot/dts/arm/juno.dts Error: arch/arm64/boot/dts/arm/juno.dts:11.1-9 syntax error FATAL ERROR: Unable to parse input tree The dtc program cannot process the line below in the .dts file.(line 11) #include I don't know how I should let the preprocessing kick in. I tried (because there is include/dt-bindings/interrupt-controller/arm-gic.h) $ dtc -i include -I dts -O dtb -o juno.dtb arch/arm64/boot/dts/arm/juno.dts But it doesn't work. How can I use dtc program to make juno.dtb? Or if I have to use Makefile, what is the command? Thanks, Chan Kim