From: Bharath Vedartham <linux.bhar@gmail.com>
To: kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org
Subject: Overwriting copy functionality in filesystem
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 22:29:45 +0530

Hey everyone,

I was wondering how we can overwrite the copy functionality while
writing our own filesystem in linux.
VFS does not offer any sort of API for copy. I think it calls create and
write when we execute the copy the file/dir.
I am interested in overwriting the way copy happens in my
filesystem(which I am writing for fun :p).
Any ideas?

Thanks