From: Oliver Graute <oliver.graute@gmail.com>
To: kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org
Subject: remote kernel developing with arm soc board eval kit
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2019 17:03:58 +0200

Hello list,

I've a soc board on my desk in the office and would like to know what is
the best practice to do kernel development remotely with such a board.
In the office I can plug in sd-cards or switch power off which I can't
do if I'am not physically present. But I think with a tftp/nfs setup and
ssh/minicom I can do something in that direction.

So I would like to know how the real kernel developers build such a
setup and how they handle kernel panics without driving back to office
or call a collegue.

Best regards,

Oliver