On Sun, Oct 06, 2019 at 10:12:21AM +0200, Oliver Graute wrote: > Hello GregKH, > > Many thanks for this blog post. Its always useful to see how developers > use their tools. Which terminal and mutt color scheme do you use there? > > http://kroah.com/log/blog/2019/08/14/patch-workflow-with-mutt-2019/ The asciicinema terminals there are using it's own built-in format, so it's not a "real" terminal at all. Only the last youtube vide shows my real terminal settings. I use Terminology, and then my script pops up a Tilix terminal with the patch in it (for various reasons due to how Terminology handles things). As for color scheme, who knows, it's based on a really really old muttrc file from a long time ago that I found online, and touched up here and there. I've attached it here if people are really bored and want a good laugh. Include it in your main .muttrc file and have fun! greg k-h