On Wed, 16 Oct 2019 18:14:10 -0700, Jerry DeLisle said: > My first thought is to try to connect via a serial port or similarly a USB based > port and get some sort of continuous stream of log data that I can capture on > another machine. If you have a network, netconsole may be an option. If you are using UEFI boot, using pstore to save the panic message might work as well. > I also suppose that I could use SSH to login remotely and likewise grab logs. If your kernel is in fact locking up, SSH will probably not be an option.