kernelnewbies.kernelnewbies.org archive mirror
* Re: Enquiry
       [not found] <CAGzpWipDdPkGzgTts3MkOmEBGxMAQzqL1SSi8NCqrfH2pAtZNA@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2021-02-10 11:59 ` Valdis Klētnieks
From: Valdis Klētnieks @ 2021-02-10 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Abhijit Paul; +Cc: kernelnewbies

On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 10:10:21 +0530, Abhijit Paul said:

> Hello, I am new to kernel development. As a beginner, I don't know which
> part I will work on. Can anyone suggest me what I do as a beginner?

https://lists.kernelnewbies.org/pipermail/kernelnewbies/2017-April/017765.html

Read that, think why you're here - at that point it will become clearer.

Also, if you're going to be creating patches, you're going to need to know C.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-02-10 11:59 UTC | newest]