On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 12:24:46 -0400, William Tambe said: > On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 7:00 AM CVS wrote: > > > > > are there platform specific functions that are called to detect change ? > > What is it that you wish to do with this? > > I am doing porting work; I would like to be able to update > mm_struct->context when a task migrates to another CPU. That shouldn't be a big issue - there should already be architecture independent code that calls a function to do this sort of thing on task migration, and all you have to do is provide a "Here's how the actual update is done on the Wombat architecture" function in the appropriate place in the arch/ tree.