From: Ruben Safir <ruben@mrbrklyn.com>
To: kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org
Subject: Re: Software Prefetching using Machine learning
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 20:21:56 -0400

On 10/9/19 3:08 PM, Valdis Klētnieks wrote:
> Ah, academia - where novelty of an idea is sufficient to get published, and considerations
> of whether it's a *useful* idea are totally disregarded.

like thermal dynamics, relativity, quantum mechanics, paleontology,
biological computational mathematics, and the Turing machine... all of
which fit that description.

There will be AI built into the kernel eventually to do a number of
things, and preventing locks and crashes and preemptive statistical
analysis execution code will without a doubt play a key roll.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.brooklyn-living.com