On 28/10/2019 10:43, Irfan Ullah (울라 이르판) wrote: > Thanks for the help. I have removed the "static" from the hello_init, > hello_exti but nothing worked. I am not sure, but I think the problem is > with the make file. OK, when I add "static" to my driver, it works too. Sry for the confusion. I have also __init with the init function and __exit with the exit function. MfG, Bernd -- "I dislike type abstraction if it has no real reason. And saving on typing is not a good reason - if your typing speed is the main issue when you're coding, you're doing something seriously wrong." - Linus Torvalds