On Thu, 22 Aug 2019 17:41:22 +0900, Won-Kyo Choe said: > In my perspective, if the kernel starts to allocate in the remote node, > I think the scheduler should move the process to the remote node and it > will allocate a page in the remote node at first in the loop (in the > process view, the node would be the local now since it is moved). Would > the scheduler do that? That's not the scheduler's job to do that. Plus... what do you do about the case where a process already has 12G of memory on one node, that node runs out and 1 4K page gets allocated on another node. Which is better, move the 12G, or every once in a while try to relocate that 1 4K page to a better node?