From: Steve Boley <steve@nams.net>
To: kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org
Subject: Old Driver Code Using Streams
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 15:44:33 -0500

I have old source for a proprietary card that used to dev for both unix and
linux and uses the old sysV streams code for talking to the native
operating system. The streams is long out of development and trying to port
it to working CentOS 6 2.6.32 is proving less than fun.

I'd like to know what we need to use within the native linux kernel to
ditch the streams package altogether and just rewrite both ends.
Thanks

--
Steve Boley
Senior Linux Administrator IT Manager