Hi If I have something like this in makefile: obj-m := reset-core.o reset-core-y := reset-core-main.o reset-core-utils.o then module is built OK. If I have something like that: obj-m := reset-core.o reset-core-y := reset-core.o reset-core-utils.o then it is wrongly built. So I will replace all source file characters '-' to '_' and I will have: obj-m := reset-core.o reset-core-y := reset_core.o reset_core_utils.o and everything will be OK, but it is a bit frustrating that code rules me instead of me rules code. Maybe there is another solution?