* What are the relations between queued_spin_lock_slowpath function and __raw_spin_lock function?
@ 2020-07-07  5:08 孙世龙 sunshilong
From: 孙世龙 sunshilong @ 2020-07-07  5:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi, list

What are the relations between queued_spin_lock_slowpath function and
__raw_spin_lock function?
For your convenience, here are the URLs of the related code snippets:
https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v4.19.84/source/include/linux/spinlock_api_smp.h#L139

https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v4.19.84/source/kernel/locking/qspinlock.c#L282

Though I have carefully read the related code snippet, I still can't
answer this question. I would be grateful to have some help with this
question.

Best regards.

only message in thread, back to index