Hello, I am new to kernel development, currently working on https://kernelnewbies.org/FirstKernelPatch. I reached the step "Install your changes" in "Modifying a driver on native Linux". I would like to separate my developed kernel and my installed kernel and to switch between the two in order to test my changes. I am not sure that my tutorial explains how to do that. If you have a link that proposes a workflow for this request (or if my tutorial does explain this workflow and I'm missing the exact paragraph that does that) please let me know. Thanks, Gidi