On Sun, Dec 30, 2018, 10:28 PM Amit Agarwal On 2018-12-31 06:22, Manish Katiyar wrote: > > > How do you know it is because of memory ? If you have sufficient RAM then > it should be able to allocate. Does you application fail with ENOMEM ? > Without knowing the error code from application it's hard to suggest > anything. > > > There is no debugging enabled on site and there is nothing we can do now > to enable it and it is happening in only one site. But from whatever logs I > have, it is failing in calloc. > > I am not requesting help in resolving the issue with application (I will > be able to debug that), but only need help in understanding the memory > fragmentation part. ( I gave details of original problem so that I can > explain what I am trying to understand and wh > Maybe you can try echo m > /proc/sysrq-trigger Or looking at /proc/buddyinfo > > -- > Thanks, > -aka >