kernelnewbies.kernelnewbies.org archive mirror
* HID Driver
@ 2019-03-14 17:48 Pratyush Das
From: Pratyush Das @ 2019-03-14 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

I have a device operated via an Arduino UNO board. I would like to write a
driver for it so that my computer running linux recognises it natively.

I have no experience writing drivers. Where should I start to specifically
do something like this? Are there any templates or guides for drivers for
this sort of thing specifically?

Do I need to start over from scratch - learning how to write drivers? If
so, could you recommend any resources in particular which would take me on
the path to write drivers for HIDs in particular(to begin with)?

Pratyush Das(Reik)