From: prathamesh naik <prathamesh.naik20@gmail.com>
To: kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org
Subject: Predicting Process crash / Memory utlization using machine learning
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 01:23:28 -0700

Hi all,
            I want to work on project which can predict kernel process
crash or even user space process crash (or memory usage spikes) using
machine learning algorithms. Can someone point me what all data can be
useful for tuning my algorithm ? is there already paper on this (could not
find much articles on this) ?

Thanks,
Prathamesh