Dear Sir, Hope you are doing well. Actually, I have one problem metioned in the subject line. The problem is: I am trying to write/read page faulted physical addresses to a file in a kernel (v5.3-1) function, i.e., handle_ept_violation() which is present in vmx.c. I have followed this , it's working as a standalone kernel module when I load/unload this kernel module, but when I try to use this code in the handle_ept_violation() function, I can't able to open the file and get the error codes, i.e., -2, -3, or -13. It's compiled successfully but generate the error at runtime. I searched for error codes online but I didn't find any help. Can anyone please provide me with any good guidlines, or links where I can start and solve this problem in a fast way. Thank you very much -- Regards, *Mr. Irfan Ullah* PhD Candidate Data and Knowledge Engineering(DKE) Lab Department of Computer Science and Engineering Kyung Hee University, South Korea. +82-010-591-51651 <+82%2010-3877-8867> sahibzada.iu@gmail.com sahibzada_irfanullah -- Regards, *Mr. Irfanullah*