From: Suraj Upadhyay <usuraj35@gmail.com>
To: kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org
Subject: Finding bugs/issues to work on
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 16:49:29 +0530

Hii newbies,
        I just started studying for linux-kernel development although I am
not completely new to open source technologies. I wanted to clarify my
doubts in the following things
1. Where can I find issues/tickets regarding linux-kernel, to work on ?
2. What's the best resource to get started on linux-kernel development ?
I started reading kernel-newbies guides, though.

Grateful for your time and responses,
Yours sincerely,
A Kernel-Newbie.