Hello, Is there a website or service or tool or package or script or something which allows me to determine which pieces of the compiled kernel (especially modules) contained the source-code changes I might make to any given directory? Like a kernel-code dependency graph website? For instance, assume I made a change to code in net/wireless/. How do I figure out which pieces of the kernel or modules get linked against the library built from this directory? I could attempt to trace the kernel's build output line-by-line and then grep through the output looking for which other code is linking against cfg80211. That is way too tedious. In this case I would like to know which kernel modules I would need to, potentially, re-test because I apply a patch to this directory.... without examining the build logs. In my case I'm applying some patches and I'd like to make sure I am installing and testing the correct set of related atheros modules. Thank you, andy