* interrupt latency
@ 2019-07-29 17:46 Muni Sekhar
From: Muni Sekhar @ 2019-07-29 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi All,

I used the Linux kernel’s ‘Ftrace’ framework for tracing the interrupt
latencies.

Sometimes I noticed a delay(time between do_IRQ() to start of ISR())
in start of ISR(interrupt service routine) to execute , some other
times I noticed ISR execution time(entering and exiting a function) is
very high.

I’d like to know in which scenarios, ISR gets executed lately?

In which scenarios, ISR execution time is very high?

Can someone please clarify me on this.

Sekhar

only message in thread, back to index