From: varyani.nitin1@gmail.com (Nitin Varyani)
To: kernelnewbies@lists.kernelnewbies.org
Subject: fork
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 12:18:00 +0530

Linux kernel development by Robert Love describes the fork process as

fork() -> clone() -> do_fork() -> copy_process()

I am unable to find the clone() system call in linux 3.13.
Can someone explain the proper flow of fork() system call initiated by the
user?

Where can I find the libc implementation for fork()? I want the code of all
the functions involved in fork.