Kernel Newbies archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / Atom feed
* Want to improve wiki document
@ 2019-02-08 14:31 Bo YU
  2019-02-14  3:17 ` Bo YU
  2019-02-14  6:37 ` Himanshu Jha
  0 siblings, 2 replies; 7+ messages in thread
From: Bo YU @ 2019-02-08 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

[-- Attachment #1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 306 bytes --]

Hi,
I want to improve the page:
https://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo
For example,

1. Fix sparse warnings.

Read section "Where to get sparse" in Documentation/sparse.txt...

As we all know, it has been moved into Documentation/dev-tools/, right?

Please consider add me into editor list, thanks!

[-- Attachment #1.2: Type: text/html, Size: 1292 bytes --]

<div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr">Hi,<div>I want to improve the page:</div><div><a href="https://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo">https://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo</a><br></div><div>For example, </div><div><p class="gmail-line874" style="box-sizing:border-box;margin:0px 0px 10px"><font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"><span style="line-height:20px">1. Fix sparse warnings.</span></font></p><p class="gmail-line874" style="box-sizing:border-box;margin:0px 0px 10px"><font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"><span style="line-height:20px">Read section &quot;Where to get sparse&quot; in Documentation/sparse.txt...</span></font></p><p class="gmail-line874" style="box-sizing:border-box;margin:0px 0px 10px"><font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"><span style="line-height:20px">As we all know, it has been moved into Documentation/dev-tools/, right?</span></font></p><p class="gmail-line874" style="box-sizing:border-box;margin:0px 0px 10px"><font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"><span style="line-height:20px">Please consider add me into editor list, thanks!</span></font></p></div></div></div></div></div>

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/plain, Size: 170 bytes --]

_______________________________________________
Kernelnewbies mailing list
Kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org
https://lists.kernelnewbies.org/mailman/listinfo/kernelnewbies

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: Want to improve wiki document
  2019-02-08 14:31 Want to improve wiki document Bo YU
@ 2019-02-14  3:17 ` Bo YU
  2019-02-14  6:37 ` Himanshu Jha
  1 sibling, 0 replies; 7+ messages in thread
From: Bo YU @ 2019-02-14  3:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

[-- Attachment #1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 402 bytes --]

ping?

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 10:31 PM Bo YU <tsu.yubo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to improve the page:
> https://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo
> For example,
>
> 1. Fix sparse warnings.
>
> Read section "Where to get sparse" in Documentation/sparse.txt...
>
> As we all know, it has been moved into Documentation/dev-tools/, right?
>
> Please consider add me into editor list, thanks!
>

[-- Attachment #1.2: Type: text/html, Size: 1810 bytes --]

<div dir="ltr">ping?</div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 10:31 PM Bo YU &lt;<a href="mailto:tsu.yubo@gmail.com">tsu.yubo@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);border-left-style:solid;padding-left:1ex"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr">Hi,<div>I want to improve the page:</div><div><a href="https://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo" target="_blank">https://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo</a><br></div><div>For example, </div><div><p class="gmail-m_7751696593356415244gmail-line874" style="box-sizing:border-box;margin:0px 0px 10px"><font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"><span style="line-height:20px">1. Fix sparse warnings.</span></font></p><p class="gmail-m_7751696593356415244gmail-line874" style="box-sizing:border-box;margin:0px 0px 10px"><font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"><span style="line-height:20px">Read section &quot;Where to get sparse&quot; in Documentation/sparse.txt...</span></font></p><p class="gmail-m_7751696593356415244gmail-line874" style="box-sizing:border-box;margin:0px 0px 10px"><font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"><span style="line-height:20px">As we all know, it has been moved into Documentation/dev-tools/, right?</span></font></p><p class="gmail-m_7751696593356415244gmail-line874" style="box-sizing:border-box;margin:0px 0px 10px"><font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"><span style="line-height:20px">Please consider add me into editor list, thanks!</span></font></p></div></div></div></div></div>
</blockquote></div>

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/plain, Size: 170 bytes --]

_______________________________________________
Kernelnewbies mailing list
Kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org
https://lists.kernelnewbies.org/mailman/listinfo/kernelnewbies

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: Want to improve wiki document
  2019-02-08 14:31 Want to improve wiki document Bo YU
  2019-02-14  3:17 ` Bo YU
@ 2019-02-14  6:37 ` Himanshu Jha
  2019-02-14  7:43   ` Bo YU
  1 sibling, 1 reply; 7+ messages in thread
From: Himanshu Jha @ 2019-02-14  6:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bo YU; +Cc: kernelnewbies

On Fri, Feb 08, 2019 at 10:31:10PM +0800, Bo YU wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to improve the page:
> https://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo
> For example,
> 
> 1. Fix sparse warnings.
> 
> Read section "Where to get sparse" in Documentation/sparse.txt...
> 
> As we all know, it has been moved into Documentation/dev-tools/, right?
> 
> Please consider add me into editor list, thanks!

I have added you to the list.

Also, consider making the same change for https://kernelnewbies.org/Sparse
as well.


Thanks!
-- 
Himanshu Jha
Undergraduate Student
Department of Electronics & Communication
Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology

_______________________________________________
Kernelnewbies mailing list
Kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org
https://lists.kernelnewbies.org/mailman/listinfo/kernelnewbies

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: Want to improve wiki document
  2019-02-14  6:37 ` Himanshu Jha
@ 2019-02-14  7:43   ` Bo YU
  2019-02-14  9:10     ` Bo YU
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 7+ messages in thread
From: Bo YU @ 2019-02-14  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Himanshu Jha; +Cc: kernelnewbies

[-- Attachment #1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 781 bytes --]

Ok, sure.
Thanks!

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 2:37 PM Himanshu Jha <himanshujha199640@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 08, 2019 at 10:31:10PM +0800, Bo YU wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I want to improve the page:
> > https://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo
> > For example,
> >
> > 1. Fix sparse warnings.
> >
> > Read section "Where to get sparse" in Documentation/sparse.txt...
> >
> > As we all know, it has been moved into Documentation/dev-tools/, right?
> >
> > Please consider add me into editor list, thanks!
>
> I have added you to the list.
>
> Also, consider making the same change for https://kernelnewbies.org/Sparse
> as well.
>
>
> Thanks!
> --
> Himanshu Jha
> Undergraduate Student
> Department of Electronics & Communication
> Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology
>

[-- Attachment #1.2: Type: text/html, Size: 1428 bytes --]

<div dir="ltr">Ok, sure.<div>Thanks!</div></div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 2:37 PM Himanshu Jha &lt;<a href="mailto:himanshujha199640@gmail.com">himanshujha199640@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);border-left-style:solid;padding-left:1ex">On Fri, Feb 08, 2019 at 10:31:10PM +0800, Bo YU wrote:<br>
&gt; Hi,<br>
&gt; I want to improve the page:<br>
&gt; <a href="https://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo</a><br>
&gt; For example,<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; 1. Fix sparse warnings.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Read section &quot;Where to get sparse&quot; in Documentation/sparse.txt...<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; As we all know, it has been moved into Documentation/dev-tools/, right?<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Please consider add me into editor list, thanks!<br>
<br>
I have added you to the list.<br>
<br>
Also, consider making the same change for <a href="https://kernelnewbies.org/Sparse" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://kernelnewbies.org/Sparse</a><br>
as well.<br>
<br>
<br>
Thanks!<br>
-- <br>
Himanshu Jha<br>
Undergraduate Student<br>
Department of Electronics &amp; Communication<br>
Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology<br>
</blockquote></div>

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/plain, Size: 170 bytes --]

_______________________________________________
Kernelnewbies mailing list
Kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org
https://lists.kernelnewbies.org/mailman/listinfo/kernelnewbies

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: Want to improve wiki document
  2019-02-14  7:43   ` Bo YU
@ 2019-02-14  9:10     ` Bo YU
  2019-02-14 10:28       ` Himanshu Jha
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 7+ messages in thread
From: Bo YU @ 2019-02-14  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Himanshu Jha; +Cc: kernelnewbies

[-- Attachment #1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1057 bytes --]

Hi,
Sorry,but i still have no  permission on the page:
https://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo
aftering  i logined into it.
Anything  else need to be noticed?


On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 3:43 PM Bo YU <tsu.yubo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, sure.
> Thanks!
>
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 2:37 PM Himanshu Jha <himanshujha199640@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Feb 08, 2019 at 10:31:10PM +0800, Bo YU wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > I want to improve the page:
>> > https://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo
>> > For example,
>> >
>> > 1. Fix sparse warnings.
>> >
>> > Read section "Where to get sparse" in Documentation/sparse.txt...
>> >
>> > As we all know, it has been moved into Documentation/dev-tools/, right?
>> >
>> > Please consider add me into editor list, thanks!
>>
>> I have added you to the list.
>>
>> Also, consider making the same change for
>> https://kernelnewbies.org/Sparse
>> as well.
>>
>>
>> Thanks!
>> --
>> Himanshu Jha
>> Undergraduate Student
>> Department of Electronics & Communication
>> Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology
>>
>

[-- Attachment #1.2: Type: text/html, Size: 2288 bytes --]

<div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr">Hi,<div>Sorry,but i still have no  permission on the page:<span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);font-family:&#39;Microsoft Yahei&#39;,SimSun,serif;font-size:14px;line-height:24px;text-indent:32px"> </span></div><a href="https://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo">https://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo</a></div><div>aftering  i logined into it.</div><div>Anything  else need to be noticed?</div><div><br></div></div></div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 3:43 PM Bo YU &lt;<a href="mailto:tsu.yubo@gmail.com">tsu.yubo@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);border-left-style:solid;padding-left:1ex"><div dir="ltr">Ok, sure.<div>Thanks!</div></div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 2:37 PM Himanshu Jha &lt;<a href="mailto:himanshujha199640@gmail.com" target="_blank">himanshujha199640@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);border-left-style:solid;padding-left:1ex">On Fri, Feb 08, 2019 at 10:31:10PM +0800, Bo YU wrote:<br>
&gt; Hi,<br>
&gt; I want to improve the page:<br>
&gt; <a href="https://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo</a><br>
&gt; For example,<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; 1. Fix sparse warnings.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Read section &quot;Where to get sparse&quot; in Documentation/sparse.txt...<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; As we all know, it has been moved into Documentation/dev-tools/, right?<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Please consider add me into editor list, thanks!<br>
<br>
I have added you to the list.<br>
<br>
Also, consider making the same change for <a href="https://kernelnewbies.org/Sparse" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://kernelnewbies.org/Sparse</a><br>
as well.<br>
<br>
<br>
Thanks!<br>
-- <br>
Himanshu Jha<br>
Undergraduate Student<br>
Department of Electronics &amp; Communication<br>
Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology<br>
</blockquote></div>
</blockquote></div>

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/plain, Size: 170 bytes --]

_______________________________________________
Kernelnewbies mailing list
Kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org
https://lists.kernelnewbies.org/mailman/listinfo/kernelnewbies

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: Want to improve wiki document
  2019-02-14  9:10     ` Bo YU
@ 2019-02-14 10:28       ` Himanshu Jha
  2019-02-14 11:49         ` YU Bo
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 7+ messages in thread
From: Himanshu Jha @ 2019-02-14 10:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bo YU; +Cc: kernelnewbies

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 05:10:36PM +0800, Bo YU wrote:
> Hi,
> Sorry,but i still have no  permission on the page:
> https://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo
> aftering  i logined into it.
> Anything  else need to be noticed?

I don't know why is it not working for you.

Anyway, I made the change myself and it works.

Just use the same username as the one I created for you
which is BoYU.

Last entry in this page:
https://kernelnewbies.org/EditorsGroup


-- 
Himanshu Jha
Undergraduate Student
Department of Electronics & Communication
Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology

_______________________________________________
Kernelnewbies mailing list
Kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org
https://lists.kernelnewbies.org/mailman/listinfo/kernelnewbies

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: Want to improve wiki document
  2019-02-14 10:28       ` Himanshu Jha
@ 2019-02-14 11:49         ` YU Bo
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 7+ messages in thread
From: YU Bo @ 2019-02-14 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Himanshu Jha; +Cc: kernelnewbies

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 03:58:33PM +0530, Himanshu Jha wrote:
>On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 05:10:36PM +0800, Bo YU wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Sorry,but i still have no  permission on the page:
>> https://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo
>> aftering  i logined into it.
>> Anything  else need to be noticed?
>
>I don't know why is it not working for you.
>
>Anyway, I made the change myself and it works.
>
>Just use the same username as the one I created for you
>which is BoYU.

Thank you! I have updated the page:
https://kernelnewbies.org/Sparse
with your help.

Bo,
>
>Last entry in this page:
>https://kernelnewbies.org/EditorsGroup
>
>
>--
>Himanshu Jha
>Undergraduate Student
>Department of Electronics & Communication
>Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology

_______________________________________________
Kernelnewbies mailing list
Kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org
https://lists.kernelnewbies.org/mailman/listinfo/kernelnewbies

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

end of thread, back to index

Thread overview: 7+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2019-02-08 14:31 Want to improve wiki document Bo YU
2019-02-14  3:17 ` Bo YU
2019-02-14  6:37 ` Himanshu Jha
2019-02-14  7:43   ` Bo YU
2019-02-14  9:10     ` Bo YU
2019-02-14 10:28       ` Himanshu Jha
2019-02-14 11:49         ` YU Bo

Kernel Newbies archive on lore.kernel.org

Archives are clonable:
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/kernelnewbies/0 kernelnewbies/git/0.git

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V2 kernelnewbies kernelnewbies/ https://lore.kernel.org/kernelnewbies \
		kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org kernelnewbies@archiver.kernel.org
	public-inbox-index kernelnewbies


Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://nntp.lore.kernel.org/org.kernelnewbies.kernelnewbies


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/ public-inbox