kernelnewbies.kernelnewbies.org archive mirror
From: sarsanaee@gmail.com (SeyedAlireza Sanaee)
To: kernelnewbies@lists.kernelnewbies.org
Subject: MMU related code
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 10:44:38 +0800	[thread overview]

Hi,

A BUGGY MMU may also have some security implications, like flawed
protection of one process against another one. MMU may work fine without
any performance or functionality issue. But it might reveal one's address
space to the others.

I'm not sure if what I have told is true but let me know if it is wrong pls!

Thanks