 help / Atom feed
* which environment variables to use in KBUILD
@ 2018-12-12  9:20 Carter Cheng
From: Carter Cheng @ 2018-12-12  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi,

I have been looking through KBUILD and trying to determine some things but
my makefile skills are not completely up to par. I am wondering if there is
a specific variable for adding cflags to object files that are incorporated
into the vmlinux kernel image. I see there are three variables
KBUILD_VMLINUX_INIT/MAIN/LIBS that specify which files are linked in and it
should be relatively easy to modify the link phase but I don't see how to
add or modify the cflags.

Thanks,

Carter.