From: Gautam Bhat <mindentropy@gmail.com>
To: kernelnewbies <kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org>
Subject: Git pull and untracked files
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 00:00:23 +0530

Hi,

When I do a git pull to get the latest changes (from v5.2) , git
status shows the following files as untracked:

scripts/conmakehash
scripts/pnmtologo
scripts/sortextable

I don't see the files in .gitignore too but in the earlier version
i.e. v5.2 it is present. These files are binaries, should I go ahead
and delete them?

-Gautam.