 help / Atom feed
From: Gaurav Pathak <gauravpathak129@gmail.com>
To: kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org
Subject: GPIO IRQ for Meson gxbb
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 17:27:55 +0530

Hello,

I am currently trying to use GPIO IRQ on Odroid-C2 board.
I have compiled a working image having Linux Kernel 5.0.6. It has
Pin-control driver and Interrupt Controller driver enabled.
However, I am not getting any idea as to how should I request IRQ for
a particular GPIO pin say for e.g. GPIOX.10. The "gpio_to_irq()" call
is not working and it is returning "-6".
I don't want to write a platform driver, I just want to write a simple
out of tree character driver.
I tried to get an idea from "drivers/gpio/", but they all seems to be
platform driver.
I would be really helpful if anyone can point me to a working gpio IRQ
example for Linux 5.0.6 kernel.

Thanks,
Gaurav Pathak