From: "Lev R. Oshvang ." <levonshe@gmail.com>
To: kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org
Subject: __STDC_VERSION__ : What C dialect c89, c99,gnu90 kernel compiies
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 10:30:53 +0300

Hi All,

I am building out of tree kernel module.

I am trying to include user-space lib into kernel module

This  API gives me the following warning :

"__STDC_VERSION__" is not defined, evaluates to 0

But continues and resulted module works,

I see from https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/cpp/Standard-Predefined-Macros.html
that _STDC_VERSION__ is a built-in gcc macro, so I think that evenh
kernel compilation should be able to see it.

Please comment
Lev.